The Stanton Storehouse dates to 1884, built by M. H. Stanton, son-in-law of Col. Weir Boyd, as living quarters until the 1980s when it became a grocery store. Next Door, built in 1907 by Mr. T. S. Littlefield, on the grocery’s lot stands Littlefield Cottage. After Mr. T. S. Littlefield death, the cottage, along with the storehouse, passed through the hands of a number of owners until in 2013. The buildings were consolidated to form The Old Storehouse Inn, located across Hancock park and a short walk to the restaurants, shopping, music venues and everything else Dahlonega has to offer!

See our rooms